Join us for a benefit for the Savannah Tree Foundation featuring drafts from a select brewery (TBA)! Green Truck Pub will be donating $1 for every draft sold and will also match personal donations made to the Savannah Tree Foundation on February 21st from 5-10pm! Join us and raise a glass for TREES!
Check back soon for more information…
Join Savannah Tree Foundation volunteers from across our community to help weed, water, prune, and spread mulch to young trees around Wilshire and the Elk’s Lodge.
Volunteers should wear closed-toe shoes and bring a refillable water bottle. Community service credit is available.
Dates of NOGS Hidden Garden Tour
Thursday, April 20th, 2017 to Saturday, April 22nd, 2017
- Garden Tours are 10:00am to 4:00pm each day. The walking tour includes eight private gardens, the Massie School Gardens in Savannah’s Landmark District (*North of Gwinnett Street). Guests may start at any garden on the tour.
- A Southern Tea is held from 2:00pm to 4:00pm at the Green Meldrim House, 14 W Macon Street on Madison Square. Enjoy sweets, savories and Southern ice tea in the elegant Historic Green Meldrim House. This is the home where General Sherman stayed when he occupied Savannah during the Civil War.
- Tickets are available starting December 1st, 2016 online or by mail with a check. Tickets are $40.00 per person or a group rate of $35.00 per person (available for 10 or more guests). Click here to purchase tickets. You may also purchase tickets by cash, check or credit card on Thursday April 20th – 10:00 am – 4:00 pm and both days of the tour. Please visit our ticket page for more information.
- Confirmation of pre-sold tickets will be e-mailed to you. Please bring a copy of your e-mail confirmation with you to pick up your tickets at the Green-Meldrim House ticket table on tour days.
- Savannah is a popular destination, so be sure to purchase tickets and book your hotel reservations early.
- Tickets can also be purchased from Old Savannah Tours at any of their locations
The Savannah Bananas are teaming up with the Savannah Tree Foundation as the non-profit partner of the night on June 16th!
STF will benefit from every ticket sold through the Savannah Tree Foundation so grab your family and friends and join us for a fun night of baseball! Last year the Savannah Bananas won our hearts by supporting our community, providing excellent fan entertainment, and playing some fantastic baseball! Cheers to another great year ahead!
This game will sell out early so reserve your ticket TODAY! Each ticket includes all you can eat and drink (non-alcoholic). Beer will also be available for purchase at the game.
First pitch is at 7pm. Gates open at 6pm.
Tickets are $15 plus $1.74 in processing fees. If you prefer to mail a check please send $15 per ticket made out to Savannah Tree Foundation to 3025 Bull Street, Savannah, GA 31405.
Physical tickets will be available in April/May. Tickets purchased will be mailed to you or will be available for pick up at the Savannah Tree Foundation office.
If you have any questions please contact us at 912-233-8733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.