Join the Savannah Tree Foundation at the Earth Day Festival for a guided tree walk and discussion through the Forsyth Park arboretum. Click to view the event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/581934455338380/
Specific meeting location to be determined. Check back for more details!
Immediately following the walk, participants are invited to join STF and community volunteers under the Candler Oak. Check it out! https://www.facebook.com/
Enjoy this rare opportunity to get an up-close look at the Candler Oak from inside the easement fence and help us pick weeds and clean up around this historic tree.
Volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes. Community service credit is available for the Candler Oak project.
***Please walk, bike, or park on the surrounding streets. Do NOT park in Savannah Law School’s parking lot.
Prior to this service project, volunteers are invited to join our 11am guided tree walk through the Forsyth Park arboretum as part of the Earth Day Festival. Check it out: https://www.facebook.com/
Dates of NOGS Hidden Garden Tour
Thursday, April 20th, 2017 to Saturday, April 22nd, 2017
- Garden Tours are 10:00am to 4:00pm each day. The walking tour includes eight private gardens, the Massie School Gardens in Savannah’s Landmark District (*North of Gwinnett Street). Guests may start at any garden on the tour.
- A Southern Tea is held from 2:00pm to 4:00pm at the Green Meldrim House, 14 W Macon Street on Madison Square. Enjoy sweets, savories and Southern ice tea in the elegant Historic Green Meldrim House. This is the home where General Sherman stayed when he occupied Savannah during the Civil War.
- Tickets are available starting December 1st, 2016 online or by mail with a check. Tickets are $40.00 per person or a group rate of $35.00 per person (available for 10 or more guests). Click here to purchase tickets. You may also purchase tickets by cash, check or credit card on Thursday April 20th – 10:00 am – 4:00 pm and both days of the tour. Please visit our ticket page for more information.
- Confirmation of pre-sold tickets will be e-mailed to you. Please bring a copy of your e-mail confirmation with you to pick up your tickets at the Green-Meldrim House ticket table on tour days.
- Savannah is a popular destination, so be sure to purchase tickets and book your hotel reservations early.
- Tickets can also be purchased from Old Savannah Tours at any of their locations
SAVE THE DATE! Stay tuned for more information…
The Savannah Bananas are teaming up with the Savannah Tree Foundation as the non-profit partner of the night on June 16th!
STF will benefit from every ticket sold through the Savannah Tree Foundation so grab your family and friends and join us for a fun night of baseball! Last year the Savannah Bananas won our hearts by supporting our community, providing excellent fan entertainment, and playing some fantastic baseball! Cheers to another great year ahead!
This game will sell out early so reserve your ticket TODAY! Each ticket includes all you can eat and drink (non-alcoholic). Beer will also be available for purchase at the game.
First pitch is at 7pm. Gates open at 6pm.
Tickets are $15 plus $1.74 in processing fees. If you prefer to mail a check please send $15 per ticket made out to Savannah Tree Foundation to 3025 Bull Street, Savannah, GA 31405.
Physical tickets will be available in April/May. Tickets purchased will be mailed to you or will be available for pick up at the Savannah Tree Foundation office.
If you have any questions please contact us at 912-233-8733 or email email@example.com.